The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is currently being provided as an internet-based evaluation or iBT, along with the newest edition of Barron’s TOEFL manual and accompanying applications are fully updated and revised to reflect the new format. The guide presents seven full-scale version TOEFL iBT tests with examples or explanations for many queries, such as sample essays and talking responses. The writer also provides an overall orientation to the new TOEFL iBT, in addition to a review of instructional abilities, including note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing and synthesizing. There’s also an overview of language skills–listening, speaking, writing and reading. The discretionary CD-ROM presents seven onscreen TOEFL iBT tests that mimic real test requirements and supply automatic grading.
Method for Success
- Read and know the orientation into this new TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Have a version pretest and check the responses and illustrations to pinpoint your weaknesses
- Layout your own study plan for achievement
- Pick out the model advancement evaluation from the book or in the CD-ROM
- Review the answers, illustrations, and explanations for all test questions